Hi Zoltan,

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 12:59 PM Zoltan Haindrich <k...@rxd.hu> wrote:

> Hey Gavin!
> What's the current schedule of these migrations - for Hive I would like to
> decomission the current testing stuff and move to a different kind of setup.

Well, its ASAP. We have around 8 people signed up to this list, so I expect
less testing to happen than I would like.
Regardless of that, the migration of the H nodes will continue.

I have 2 nodes currently connected to ci-hadoop.apache.org and I'll move 2
more over from builds.a.o to it later today, meaning ci-hadoop.a.o will
have 4 nodes, and
builds.a.o will have 2 less. This pattern will continue; and I expect some
of the other Hadoop related projects to notice and start taking action.

So, Zoltan, please feel free to migrate any time you are ready. Report any
errors, missing plugins etc etc here so we can get you migrated ASAP.



> Because testing was already done on external nodes (and the asf executor
> was technically just waiting) I would like to move everything into one
> place - that will include a
> small jenkins instance as well.
> ...I would like to have some transition time in which both system will
> work - to make it easier for people who run into problems to move on while
> things get fixed (if there
> will be any).
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20269
> cheers,
> Zoltan


Reply via email to