Hi,all:

I am using Eclipse to View Hadoop source code , and i want to trace to see
how it works, I code a few code to call the FSClient  and when i call into
the RPC  object, it can not to be deep more .

So i just want to start cluster from source code , which i am holding them
in Eclipse now.
I browse the start-*.sh , and find that it must start several threads , such
as namenode , datanode,secondnamenode. i just don't know how to figure out.

or is there any way to attach my code to a running process , just as the gdb
while we are debug c code

Does any body ever use Eclipse to debug these source code , please give some
tip.

Thanks .

KrzyCube