Hi All,
  It's time to start the advertising campaign. I am taking on my self the
job of advertising coordinator, unless anyone else wants it.

  ShlomiF, please post a message to all relevant computer forums in Israel.
Use the press release[1] as a base.

  Ron, is there any reason why the press release is still a draft? If not,
please post a final version of the press release to your site.

  The promotional material is available at:
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~artstein/linux/

  Ron, can you please print the posters on A3 paper and get them approved by
the faculty (I'm not sure if it's required). Then, please bring some copies
to Shachar and/or Meir and hang the rest in the faculty.

  Shachar and Meir, please hang these posters in EE and around the campus in
general.

  Nir and Rubin, please print the posters on A3 paper and hang them around
Haifa U, especially in the CS faculty.

  Adir, please coordinate with Aryeh Keshet the hanging of the signs around
the campus.

  Orna, please print and bring the signs to schools you said you had access
to.

  I'll contact Gilad Ben-Youssef from Hamakor with regard to sending the
press release. I will also complete the website real soon now.

If anyone can suggest another advertising avenue, please mention it now.

  If your name is mentioned in this email, please reply. If you have any
problems with your task, please tell me ASAP.

[1] http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~artstein/linux/press.pdf

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://alon.wox.org/pubkey.txt