From: Kohn Emil Dan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 11:28 AM
To: Nahum Cohen
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Haifux] JVM

Hi Nahum,

Goto

Help->About Plugins and check whether the Java plugin is on. You have
to see lots of mime types such as aplication/x-java,
application/x-java-applet, etc handled by the plugin. Probably you will
not see anything like this, meaning that the java plug-in is not loaded.

In this case,

1) Exit netscape.
2) log on as root.

3) copy (or make a symbolic link of) the file
/path_to/j2sdk1.4.xx/jre/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so

into the directory

/path_to/netscape/plugins/

                                                Hope this helps,

                                                        Emil