Hello,

I see one main benefit of this: To know, once and for all, how much money one can *really* make out of web advertising. My personal hunch: nil.

It's pay-per-click, and last time I remember, which was in the dot-com era, it was $0.13 / click at its best, $0.05 nominal.

But I would love to be proven wrong.

Eli

Alon Altman wrote:

Hi,
 Have you considered joining Google's AdSense program and serve ads on
iglu.org.il and haifux.org as well as other Israeli linux sites? We may gain
significant revenue for Ha'makor this way from Google. What do you think?

Alon