Hello Adir.

As you may recall, I gave a lecture about iptables, which covered both masquerading and some basic firewalling. But it seems like iptables is a very popular topic: The knockout winner of google searches, that bring people to my site, is exactly iptables and masquerading (since I keep my lecture slides there as well). So obviously, there is a demand.

And yes, I treated firewalling as a side issue in my lecture. After all, we trust our fellow internet users, don't we? ;)

Do have a look on my slides. You may find the sketches useful.

It seems to me that those who are with Haifux for a long time will not be so interested, while the Staying-in-Linux audience can find it very useful. Besides, that's your chance to get a slot before May. ;)

And what I see happening is that we get two tracks of lectures: One for experts and one for newbies. I think this is a great thing. Maybe we should make this official.

Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il