Hi,

GNU/Linux Kinneret's home page was updated and now includes a choice of
download mirrors for both the stable and unstable releases.

I trust that the next "rush" expected when GNU/Linux Kinneret will be
presented in "Zombit" (8/Mar) will be less stressful.

On behalf of the GNU/Linux Kinneret project, I would like to thank Adir and
Haifux for giving us a hand at a time of great need and for helping us
promote the word of FLOSS in Israel. I also would like to thank Shachar and
Hamakor for providing a mirror for the project and bearing with us during the
great rush.