On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Orna Agmon wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> We are starting the scheduling of the next season's lectures. Ami
> Chayun (Beyond Security Ltd. http://www.securiteam.com)
> has offered to give the following lecture. Would you like to hear it?

as long as this builds on top of eli's "boot disks de-mistified" lecture
of old, this would be good (i.e. if it's going to repeat everything eli
showed and add a little more - i won't come. if it's going to assume
people have heard eli's lecture or read the slides - then it'd be
interesting for me).

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,