Yes, I would love to know more about USB on Linux.

Rami Rosen wrote:

I must warn that most of these topics are purely technical, and usually are NOT needed in real life (...)

1. That's like warning a bunch of hungry people that "there is going to be a lot of food..."
2. I don't know how your "real life" looks like, but I think that many Haifuxer's real life includes tackling hardware which doesn't work right away.

The lectures I enjoy most are those who show source code snippets and/or explain exactly who does what and exactly how. This is the kind of information that comes handy when you plug in your X device, and nothing happens...

   Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il