Adir Abraham wrote:
>> 2. Distro - which distro to work with?
>

> If nobody is against - let me do the final decision like last year.
>
> I'll dig my email from last year, giving the exact requests, etc. The
> more people who join the effort and say how a specific distribution is
> good for a *beginner* user, we will have a better choice. Please
> seperate in your mind between a distribution that you love, and between
> a distribution that fits to a beginner and a beginner would love to:
> install, try, have no hard work. Assume that the person IS
> technically-challenge (or real-life non-challenged? :), and simply wants
> to install everything, as easy as possible. I'll give a list of
> up-to-date distros later.

You could consider an installation of Debian-Hebrew, it is a very simple
installation, providing a fully Hebrew system based on the Gnome desktop
with a full set of applications.

It should also be possible to produce a special version for an
InstaParty with a choice of software for your needs.

Baruch