On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Orr Dunkelman wrote:

> 100 ppl arrived to the first lecture.
>
> ~60 came to your lecture.
>
> ~20 came to the following lecture.

a-ha. i think that we can conclude that we need to do a 2-lecture series
only. the first one will be made of a very short demonstration plus FOSS
talk.

the second one should demonstrate system installation + configuring a
driver for e.g. a conexant soft-modem, or an nvidia video controller
(these things became eay enough that they often work out-of-the-box
without having to read too much). using 2 machines will make it possible
to squeeze this into a single hour (beshitat "bemikre hachinoti merosh").

at the end of the 2nd lecture we can have a vote _of the audiance_
regarding how many want to come to an installation party. this vote will
set if we're having an installation party or not.

this, together with the creation of a web-site that contains all the
material in hebrew that i described here 1-2 month back, should probably
be enough for those who want to get started.

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,