Hi all,

We'll have a Linux Day on June 7th (07.06.06), that is on Wednesday, from
10:00am to 10:00pm.

What we plan
------------

1) Instaparty for laptops and desktops.
2) Linux Trivia.
3) Linux related lectures.
4) Optional - selling computer devices, FOSS books and alike.
5) More? Your ideas are needed.

What we need
-------------

We will need help, during the day and before that. All helpers will get
all sorts of goodies. The more we get help, the bigger the event will be.

The helpers are:

1) Installers.
2) People who take care of sponsors.
3) People who take care of logistics.
4) People who help with the registration process.
5) A webmaster for the Linux Day site.
6) People who suggest ideas and help to implement them.
7) Lecturers.

Where the event will be
-------------------------

Bet Hastudent of the Technion, 1st floor (where the entrance of Bank Leumi
is). We will have the whole floor (2.5 halls).

More?
-----

Food for everybody during the event. T-shirts, lunch and maybe supper and
more goodies for the helpers. Those who send me (Linux related) trivia
questions will be credited as well.

If you can contribute to this event, please offer your help (any help) and email me off-list.

Thanks!

        Adir.

--

Adir Abraham