Adir Abraham wrote:

... and free entrance to the Technion - for a whole *year*, by getting a free entrace sticker. This is only suitable for non-Technion members. Anybody can register to it.

According to Asat's site, the entrance is allowed "from 17:00 for Asat's activities". In the (remote) past, I've been asked what activity I was heading at the Technion's gate when I showed a VIP card.

So please make sure that Haifux is included in the activities known by the security, in case this issue is still relevant, or will become so in the future.

   Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il