Hi everybody!

While fixing vipe to answer all the requests of haifux, we removed the DNS server that actually provides the resultion of vipe.

Thus, in case you wish to send a mail to haifux's mailing list, please add the following IP to your /etc/hosts:
haifux.org      132.69.253.254
vipe.technion.ac.il 132.69.253.254
vipe.stud.technion.ac.il 132.69.253.254

We are working on resolving the situation. Please note that this may prevent you from accessing www.haifux.org (but then again, it wouldn't be haifux if it was that simple).

Also, I'd appreciate if someone sent me a private message as to who is responsible for the mirroring, so I'll know where/how to update the site.

Thanks from Leuven,
Orr.
--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)