On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Ohad Lutzky wrote:

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:54:55 +0200
From: Ohad Lutzky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Haifa Linux Club <haifux@haifux.org>
Subject: [Haifux] Moving to Tuesday

How does everybody feel about moving Haifux meetings to Tuesdays
rather than Mondays? I have a serious conflict on Mondays at the
moment, and if I'm not mistaken it's also problematic for the debate
club.

Sundays and Thursdays are problematic regarding students travelling home/from home.

Sunday is Telux day, Wednesday is JLC day, but Jerusalem is far enough for this to be of no consequence.

On Tuesdays there are just informal meetings (tapuz forum) as far as I know, so Tuesdays are clear on principle, as far as I can tell.

Orna.
--
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda http://ladypine.org/
ICQ: 348759096