Dear Amichai,

We have a problem to announce things too much in advance -- the schedule is dynamic (we recently had a last day change). We do announce each time the future lectures (so you can get an idea of what's coming), and there is RSS to haifux.

Sending earlier than Thu. is hard, due to the changes in scheduling, and sending the same message multiple times seems to me a noise to all the mailing list. We may change the policy and send only to haifux's mailing list twice, but again, this is not optimal (there is not an optimal solution which is good for everybody).

Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)