Dear Tzadikim Sheli,

The time has come that the queue of future lectures is empty.

Thus, it is high time to open your hearts (and calendars!) and try to see what you can contribute to the club. For example, if you know of a topic you can pass, or you know of a topic that someone else can pass - please share.

Don't use lame excuses (like I'm not even in Israel) prevent you from giving such a lecture (or finding someone else who can).

May the Penguin be with y'all.

Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)