From: Shmuel Fomberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jun 6, 2007 7:26 PM
Subject: [Israel.pm] More contractor work

Hello There.

Contrarily to what Gabor wrote, Qualcomm does not need one contractor,
but TWO of them. :-)
And here is the Ad:

#### Start Ad
QUALCOMM Israel is seeking two Perl savvy consultants to join one of its
System Integration teams. The cross functional team employs Agile SW
development methodologies developing a state of the art Cellular
Position Location device
(http://www.cdmatech.com/technologies/ingeo.jsp).

If interested, please send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
indicating Perl Consultant for inGeo.
#### End Ad

It's a test-automation. And that's the project that I'm in. So if you
have any question, drop me an email.

Shmuel.

--
Gabor Szabo