On Saturday 23 June 2007, Haggai Eran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I could have a lecture about the Haskell programming language, if
> people are interested.

I would love to hear this one, but I would need a ride from Tel Aviv if I'm
going to attend. And since I know Haskell to a certain extent, I can
pre-review it. Also see:

http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/Perl/Haskell/

And:

http://www.shlomifish.org/haskell/

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> Haggai Eran
>
> On 22/06/07, Orr Dunkelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Well, we arrived again to the time when I need to nag you all from
> > abroad about volunteering to give lectures.
> >
> > As you probably know, the queue is quite empty (one lecture - about
> > TOR). If you could find in your heart and schedule some place for
> > giving us a lecture. Possible topics:
> >
> > 1. How I tweaked the Linux kernel to communicate with my iPod, iPhone and
> > iRack
> >
> > 2. Developing the next generation kernel modules - modules without
> > hardware specs!
> >
> > 3. The top 10 problems a new Linux user has to deal with (and how to
> > make them 12).
> >
> > 4. Anything related to FOSS and Linux (Windows drivers - no; How to
> > use windows drivers in Linux/FreeBSD/Mac OS X - yes).
> >
> > 5. Managing LUGs from the distance - the advantages of hiding behind
> > the keyboard.
> >
> > Suggestions, proposals, bribes, etc. are to be sent to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > --
> > Orr Dunkelman,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > "Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
> > be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.
> >
> > GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
> > (This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
> > corresponds to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

> > To unsub send an empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    -- An Israeli Linuxer