Orr Dunkelman wrote:
> Hi,
> The problem was first observed on Tue., and I am waiting for Adir to
> go to the server physically and take care of it, which should happen
> today.
> In the meantime, we are looking for a place to host haifux. Please
> contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> if you have
> any proposals.
I think Hamakor would gladly give a home to the web site (the mailing
list is already on tux), if you're interested. No root access, but
enough access to do everything you need.
> Thanks,

Haifux mailing list

Reply via email to