Hey Again,

Thanks.

I am still not sure how many people will turn up, but I was told there is a
lot of interest in the subject. I am guessing 15-39 people but I will know
for sure after the firs meeting where I am planning to introduce the series.

Most of the attendees are technical reps at the support dept., new to Linux.

Is it OK if I pluck the New to Linux lectures from the Haifux site?

My current plan:

Introduce the subject and get a general idea of how many will turn up and
what the lectures will cover - as per the general interest.

Then create a series accordingly - mainly around the Intro to Linux outline.

Any input will be welcome!

--

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746