Hi guys,

Git is the version control system used for the kernel. It was
originally written by Linus, who wanted a fast, distributed VCS.
Anyone interested in hearing about *using* it? (That is, a lecture
chock-full of examples) (No, I'm not fluent enough in the internals to
explain how it works, and I think those warrant another lecture
altogether) (Yes, I'm too lazy to make slides, and that's a good
thing)

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky