Just reminding you all that you do not need Leon's form (thanks to Leon's
agreement with the security officer of the Technion).

Also, there is another talk by Muli in the future (25/2, something about
programmable devices).

On Jan 27, 2008 11:58 AM, Ohad Lutzky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Next Monday, 4th of February, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will gather
> Ohad Lutzky's (my!) lecture about
>
>           Git isn't a VCS
>
> Git isn't a version control system. No fancy acronym, that's just what
> Linus
> says. Still, he wrote it and uses it to keep track of versions of the
> kernel.
> This presentation will be one big usage example of git. Knowledge in other
> VCSs
> (cvs, subversion, others) is recommended, but optional. Also recommended
> but
> optional is viewing Linus's talk on motivation for writing (and using)
> git:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

> We meet in Taub building, room 6 (note the change of place!). For
> instructions see:
> http://www.haifux.org/where.html
>
> Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

> Vehicle entry permit form will be available on Leon's website at
> http://www.leon.nu/form/
> Please register there.
> P.S. We DON'T keep a sensitive information, and delete the
> registration details right after lecture, so it's very important to
> register again for EVERY coming lecture.

> Future Lectures:
>
> A lightning talks session about crawlers
>  Everybody!
>       11/2/2008
>

> We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish
> to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux
> might be interested in, please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Note: The scheduling indeed corresponds to the lecture-in-two-weeks
> interval from "behind", but not "in front", due to the lightning talks.
> The
> reason I'm abusing my privileges here is that a test period is coming up.
> :)
>
> If this is a HUGE problem, let me know.
>
> --
> Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
> animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
> what they ought to be.
>  - William Hazlitt
>
> Ohad Lutzky

Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to [EMAIL PROTECTED])