Hi,

The world of RSS has been a jungle ever since it began. Last time I checked (a couple of years ago) there were a few jots attempting to be standards, but the reality was that every site just pushed whatever they liked between XML tags.

I'm not so concerned about this or other tool whining about incompatibilities, as long as they're ready to display the information correctly. I will however take action iff there is a critical mass of users who are interested in the RSS feature, and are prevented from using Haifux' RSS because their readers reject our XML.

So Haifuxers, wherever you are: How bad is the situation for you?

   Eli