Hi all,

I has occurred to me, that many Haifuxers are doing interesting things in their everyday jobs. I mean, maintaining petabytes of storage or an organization's computer resources may seem dull when you do that for living, but this is real-life Linux at work!

Think about it: The fun parts in Haifux meetings is when we talk about how things work in the real, dirty world.

So it you're working with Linux, as a system maintainer, kernel hacker, embedded programmer or whatever, maybe your everyday stories could be nice material for a Haifux meeting. Maybe even without slides and stuff. Just get a few stories together.

Anyone up for the challenge?

  Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il