On יום שני, 26 באוקטובר 2015 23:28:37 Oron Peled wrote:
> On Monday 26 October 2015 21:00:53 Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> > And no, he is not on my KAddressBook (just checked). This debian laptop is
> > not ..."conntected" too google services. So I still wonder.
> >
> > You are also not on my contact list, which is another issue, and you can
> > beat me with a stick to death out of the mailing list.
>
> OK, besides kaddressbook, I found another "sender-image" source:
>   * Gravatar (Settings -> Configure kmail -> Appearance -> Message Window ->
> Enable Gravatar Support)
>
> Maybe there are other sources?
Yap, that was it. A soon as I remove Gravatar sources I no longer see Muli's
image. I keep seeing yours - as you are now sending a color image.

Mystery solved.  We can go own with our life now.

BTW - You changed the subject - but not the thread-id - so this message is not
on a new thread, another question I wonder about, is how can I  change the
thread-id:

In this example, I assume @pinky is my last mail,  as this is the hostname I
am writing from... which is scary... I never knew that *that* information is
being sent as part of the standard email process.