Well, I tried installing "just" RDT ... but it wont work without the Apatana
core or whatever.And Aptana core includes a LOT of bloat, and an "ajaxified
web server" or something ... it's slow, buggy and I don't need any of it
other than the ruby editor.

But I guess this is not the place to discuss all that :)