Thanks for your reply, I just installed ruby1.9.2 and rubygems1.9.2
and then $sudo gem install haml in order to get the latest versions, i
got this message: "Successfully installed haml-3.0.25" but is not in
my path or I can't find it running locate haml. Any way I finally
found it in /var/lib/gems/1.9.2/gems/haml-3.0.25 what should I do,
create a symblic link from there to /usr/bin/ ?