Well, you can use templates for that, which are supported by gems like
staticmatic, sinatra, rails etc. I suggest
staticmatic<http://staticmatic.rubyforge.org/>if you want to make
static pages (and I assume you do), it's really awesome.
You can define a single template file which would look something like this:

#header
  <!-- something here -->

#content
  = yield

#footer
  <!-- something else here -->

And you would have other sites which are included instead of that =
yieldpart. You'll figure it out :)