RDRCRRE - Red Dirt RubyConf Regular Registration Ending

Regular registration deadline for Red Dirt RubyConf
is this Friday, April 1st.
http://reddirtrubyconf.com/program

Red Dirt has one of the best conference lineups that you will
see at any Ruby conference. Our speakers are world-class
contributors in the Ruby and Javascript communities working
for leaders in the industry including Obtiva, Intridea, AT&T
Interactive, Hewlett Packard, Heroku, ThoughtBot, and
Engine Yard.

Red Dirt is a content rich two-day conference to be held in
Oklahoma City on April 21st and 22nd, 2011.
http://reddirtrubyconf.com/schedule

Can't make it?
Join the live video stream or order the conference videos!
http://reddirtrubyconf.com/program