Hi,

I have a listing page that has a search criteria. In the results page,
we use the following for pagination:

!= partial :pagination , :items => users , :url =>"/list"

However, due to some other requirement I need to have a few other
parameters in the URL, like:

!= partial :pagination , :items => users , :url =>"/list?user=john"

and in this case, the resultant page URL becomes
http://<site>/list?user=john?page=2

Note the question mark twice. It looks like the pagination component
in HAML doesn't recognize if the URL has parameters and just append to
them if they are there.

Is there a way this can be addressed? Thanks for any tips.

Santosh