Dear Haml developers and users,

I'm wondering if the omission of support for HSV colors in Scss is
intentional. I know CSS3 uses HSL, but the color picker tools that I
have played with seem to output HSV, not HSL.

I know the principles behind HSL and HSV, and I know that H is
identical, but I don't know enough to figure out if S is also
identical between the two functions. If it isn't, then supporting HSV
would cause an ambiguity in the saturation() Sass-script function.

If the above isn't an issue, would developers be open to a pull
request that adds hsv() to Sass-script?

Thank you,
    Victor