Hi,

On Tue, Nov 25 at 07:39, Andy Random wrote:

> Has anyone purchased or played with one of these:
>
> Asus EBXB202-BLK-X0024, Intel Atom, 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM 160GB HDD
>
>    http://www.ebuyer.com/product/148886

Uhm nope.

> So does anybody have any experience of running Linux on one?

Given a very similar spec to the AsusEEE 901 I'd expect similar
performance.  ie.  Very usable for general work, not intended
for heavy gaming for development.  Most linuxes should drop
straight on to it.

You might want to look at some of the Atom bundles that are about
like[1]  I've just built the above spec for 171 inc vat.  Slightly
chunkier case so there room to add DVD if you want, and no XP.
Or [2] for 175 with a bigger disc.

[1] http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12194
[2] http://mini-itx.com/store/?c=44

--