Hi Guy's,
I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction...
I have an issue with a Draytek 2800 router, and Ubuntu 9.04 which is really
puzzling me.
If I try and log into GMail, it is dreadfully slow, and in most cases is
unable to view a message when I click on it, with a messgae just saying
transeferring data, essentially, un-usable. However, this "only" happens on
Ubuntu, as when I log in on my XP machine, gmail runs fine!
All other websites are fine on both Ubuntu and Windows (that I have found).
Firefox 3.5 is being usued on both.
If I replace the router, the problem is rectified unless it is replaced by
another Draytek.

Any ideas?

Richard

--
Richard Mace
Save money on: Telephony - Land lines - Broad Band

Registered no: 6461365
VAT no: 919 7546 79