2009/7/31 pavithran <pavithra...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/30 Hugo Mills <h...@carfax.org.uk>:
>>
>>   Take more recent pics, then? :)
>
>>   Then go ahead and add them...
> I haven't been to any of the hantslug meets so I neither could upload
> or recognise members .
> I will surely come to the next meet and do it :)

Hi Pavithran,

The responses to your original suggestion seem to indicate that you
are the one who feels most passionate about the state of the Gallery.
Therefore I would suggest that makes you the most suitable person to
do something about it. After all, that is how the HantsLug wiki
started. Someone, I think it was Tony, decided to trial one. It then
got adopted.

Build a sample gallery, with whatever system you feel would work well,
and then trial it somewhere. I can even host it for you if that is a
problem. Let others know about it. If enough like it, then it may get
taken up.

If you really feel it is a good idea, don't be put off by the negative
sounding comments in this thread. If you trial something, and it is
good, you will get support. However, if it turns out to be rubbish,
just don that fire proof jacket.... :-)

--
Philip Stubbs