I have been loving BT infinity, but might replace my router ad the older
home hub is basic.
Can't comment on much else, have not used BTFon really.

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.