Try reading about video drivers now. I think the ATI card in the T60s is the
unloved one that had no good opensource driver and ATI dropped support for
them in the RadeonHD drivers.
They do work, but you might have to fiddle a bit. Try thinkwiki.org

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemNext&item=120774227498&autorefresh=true