Hi all,

I've recently had to change my Linux PC into a Windows PC (well dual boot)
:(. However I cannot make my on board sound card work with Windows XP
(spent 2 hrs installing, un-installing, trying different driver versions
etc.). An nice win for Linux as it worked perfectly out of the box with
Fedora :D, nothing special required at all.

However it leaves me stuck without sound when I'm running Windows, which
sucks.

Does anyone have a spare sound card (PCI) they don't need any more,
preferably one that works in Linux and Windows, although something that
only works in windows would be fine because I can still use the on-board
one for Linux by just swapping the plugs around.

I'm based in Basingstoke so can get to most places easily enough,

Thank you.

Stephen.