They had a lot of rain all at once in parts of NZ recently - could affect them.

Tony Wood
(from Linux PC)

On 19/12/11 15:05, Rob Malpass wrote:

Hi all

Is anyone having problems with any other Linux mailing lists at the moment? I'm subscribed to several (via another email account - not the one from which I'm sending this) and I noticed I haven't had any messages from (for example) Sydney, New Zealand, Manchester, Coventry or Northampton for several days. Some groups are quieter than others but certainly this is unusual for Sydney and particularly New Zealand.

Having checked the websites which allow access to these lists' archives, it seems there have been no messages since Friday. I've even tried to register a new email address with the Sydney to see if the problem was at my end - but seemingly not.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Rob