I have never had a PSU fail, but mine are all branded and not on the cheap
end.

Disks die often, motherboards occasionally but mostly fatally and are
normally pretty obvious.

Loose cables are a common enough problem.

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.