I am on the hunt for a Dell Latitude C840 keyboard.  I could obviously try
eBay, but my experience of getting electronic/computing bits for eBay does
not inspire me with confidence.  I have wasted my money on duds more often
than I have been successful.  So I thought that I would try here first.  I am
cross-posting with the Surrey LUG and the Portsmouth LUG to increase my
chances, but I promise to keep other lists informed if I get an offer.

I will happily buy, beg or steal.  Borrowing wouldn't be much good!

Thanks,
Lisi