Firefox 14.0.1 with all latest updates via Ubuntu, Nick.

The website in question is from Maritz Research. I've just written to them:

   "Dear Maritz

   Skoda asked me to complete one of your questionnaires about the
   servicing of my car a few days ago.

I filled in the on-line form of many pages and pressed 'EXIT' ... nothing happened: I had to exit my browser.

   I went on-line to 'skoda.co.uk' and found their Customer Service
   page. Same outcome when I submitted the form I completed. I got an
   error message (screenshot attached) so again had wasted my time.

   For a market research company, 'annoyed' is not your ideal customer
   outcome.

--
   Tony Wood"

Yes, agreed about busted websites and (as a former webmaster) I've also got errors fixed.
We'll see if they fix this one! Bet they don't, though!

Tony Wood
(from netbook)