Hi All.

I've got a network problem I don't know how to solve. Hopefully, one of
the gurus here knows the answer...

I've got two network interfaces (one is actually virtual, but I don't
think that matters). I want to have two IP addresses (one on each i/f),
and have each interface be associated with itsown gateway.

In other words, I want traffic originating from my address 1 to go via
gateway 1, and traffic from my address 2 to go via gateway 2.

I'm not clear on how to do this; source-based routing seems to be the
idea, but I've not managed to make it work yet.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks!

Vic.