Not sure if I got the url right via mobile phone but there's a post from an
ex-canonical emoyee about this:
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z132szwbruiozdntp22iiziggr24tzlwg04?cbp=104mhlwf5d4ys&spath=/app/basic/109365858706205035322/posts&sparm=cbp%3Dix7bz3mtvnnl%26force%3D1%26partnerid%3Dt1&force=1&partnerid=t1

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.