> I'm guessing I won't use more than 500MB a month, but certainly no more
> than 1GB. So some flexibility would be good, but I could live with a fix
> 500MB a month for a good deal.
>
> I've heard good things from friends about GiffGaff for calls and txt but I
> don't know what their data policies are like?

I use GiffGaff. I've been quite pleased with them.

For data-only stuff, you can get 500MB for £5 a month. 1GB is £7.50. You
pay month-at-a-go, and there's no contract. You *might* have to stick a
tenner on the SIM to activate it (not sure about that - I've never done a
data-only one), and you get £15 credit on the SIM for that.

Let me know if you need a SIM - I get paid for distributing them.

HTH

Vic.