Hi James,

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 09:07:23AM +0100, jamesbto...@hushmail.com wrote:
> Hello, I am working with an employer that is looking to hire a permanent
> Linux system administrator..

How quickly the years fly by. It seems you learnt nothing
since 2009 when you decided to repetitively post job ads to this
list and got very stroppy when politely asked not to:

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/lurker/message/20090428.054246.d26a353a.en.html#hampshire

Last time you started funnelling all your job ads onto this list
(and many other UK LUG lists), you were asked to try to restrict it
to the linuxjobs list instead.

Rather than have the exact same thing happen again (check out the
size of the above linked thread tree!), could you consider just
posting this to linuxjobs? I don't see it posted there yet.

Here's the details of that list:

Your post would definitely be welcome there.

Last time you were asked to do this you gave us some guff about how
you prefer to target people that aren't actually actively looking
for jobs, and how you aren't a recruitment agent you're just this
independent guy trying to go his own way etc etc.

If you do decide to try that again then I don't think the outcome
will be any different now than it was in 2009.

Cheers,
Andy

PS Back in 2009 when I emailed you about list etiquette you took it
   upon yourself to start personally emailing me job ads and then
   following them up several times asking why I was not responding
   to you.  Let's try to head that off this time by me making clear
   right now that I am not interested in any job ads being sent to
   me personally, so please don't. Thanks!