Hi All,

I have 2 PCs that are free to a good home.

I am going to drop them into my office tomorrow in central Southampton
and I will wipe both and install a fresh copy of both on Ubuntu to
ensure they are both working and nothing further.

PC1;
2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
8GB DDR2 RAM
250GB SATA HDD
600W PSU
nVidia GT210 PCI-E graphics card
DVD-RW
Motherboard has on-board sound, USB and wired Ethernet.

PC2;
2.15Ghz Inter Core 2 Duo
4GB DDR RAM
80GB SATA HDD
300W PSU
Missing a graphics card
I think I have a spare DVD-RW on my desk at work I can put it in
Motherboard has on-board sound, USB and wired Ethernet.

PC1 is in a typical PC sized case (Is this called midi ATX?). PC2 is
in a massive tower. I was a home media server. It has 8x 3.5" HDD bays
and 3 or 4x 5.25" DVD drive bays. PC1 is 5 years old and PC2 is 4
years old (so both have wear on their cases, PC2 has more scratches
than PC1). Neither are mean computing machines. If you want a basic
machine for doing something basic PC1 is for you. If you want to mod
PC2 for a home server, that case is what you need.

I will follow this up with some pics tomorrow.

Also free to a good home;
-1x PCI sound card, Sound Blaster Audigy 2
-1x PCI SATA expansion card, Adaptec something with 4x SATA Connections.
-I also have many SATA cables to chuck out due to decommisioning PC2
as an old media server and many 1x Molex to 2x SATA power connectors.

All for collection only from central Southampton, must be this week.
I'm moving so it all needs to go ASAP! I won't be giving away parts of
the PCs as I'm in a rush to get rid of them, they must go whole.

Cheers,
James.