I would always replace the thermal paste in a case like this. Worth paying
the premium for a good one, still not expensive though

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
http://www.strangeparty.com

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.