Hi All,

I have some Wii consoles and bits going free if anyone wants them.
They have been in storage for 3 years so they're a bit dusty but
should be all fine.

Wii Accessories;
4x Wii Remotes
4x Protective Rubber Wii Remote Covers
4x Wii Nunchuk
1x WiiFit Board
2x Wii Remote Gun Holders - Two different styles
1x Wii Remote Racing Wheel Holder
1x Wii Guitar
2x Wii Remote Maraca Holders
2x TV IR Sensor
2x SD TV Connnectors
1x HD TV Connector
1x Power supply
2x Wii Consoles (that's the interesting bit)

Wii Games;
Carnival Funfair Games
Guinness World Records The Videogame
Guitar Hero Legends of Rock
Lego Batman The Videogame
Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventure
Links Crossbow Training
Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games
Mario Party 8
Mariokart Wii
Rayman Raving Rabits TV Party
Resident Evil THe Umbrella Chronicles
Samba De Amigo
Super Mario Galaxz
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
The House Of The Dead 2 & 3 Return
The House Of The Dead Overkill
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Wii Fit
Wii Play
Wii Sports

Gamecube Games (these are all copies):
Broken Sword
Goldeneye
Resident Evil
Spiderman 2

There are 2 Wii Conoles here - One the CD/DVD drive died so I have
another. On to one of them I I flashed various custom firmwares files
on there to (i) play copied wii games (ii) install a GameCube emulator
and play copied GameCube games. I think that is the one with the
working CD/DVD drive. The otherone I can't remember but I think I
flashed that one to so you could play games from an SDCARD (these
consoles have SDCARD readers built in).

It can be collected from Southampton (or I can deliver it to you in
Southampton) or in Reigate or Leatherhead, I am circulating between those
locations regularly.

Cheers,
James.