> I like A&A's approach. When you sign up for an account with them, you're
> asked (as you must be now) whether you want a filtered connection. If you
> answer "yes", they refuse to take you as a customer. A&A don't filter.

That's awesome.

I've just signed up with A&A this week[1]. They asked me if I wanted
filtering, and I answered that I didn't. I got the old "on your own head
be it" response.

I'm glad this was the right one :-)

Vic.

[1] Eclipse did the last straw thing when they told me they could not
tolerate the thing they are doing right now, and have been for 8 years. if
anyone asks about joining Eclipse - persuade them otherwise...